Powered By Blogger

7 de agosto de 2010

FINAL THOUGHT



This class help me to improve my English skills, I also could practice my pronuntiation and refresh all my knowledge.


A very important thing that I learn is about being a blogger, I knew a little bit about it, but here I learned a lot, not just rules that I have to follow in order to make a good blog, in order to be a very good blogger. I also learned some tips for working better with the blog tools.




A good thing that I want to emphasize is the oportunity of meeting participants of other postgraduate programs, share with them was a nice experiences, and help me to expand my circle of friends and know other students experiences.








IMAGE FROM:


http://bitelia.com/2008/09/caricatura-sobre-las-cinco-etapas-de-un-blogger

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario